Enforcing a Child Custody Agreement, With and Without the Court

Time and again I meet people who have been dealing with violations of their court-ordered parent plan who have no clue how to enforce it.

They missed opportunity after opportunity to get things back on track, or, failing that, to set up the other side for a contempt or modification action. So, here is a couple thousand dollars worth of “free advice”..


This post was written by Burton Hunter

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.