Taze The kid?
Published to: 000115, 000116, 000117, A Small Town Lawyer's Perspective, Perspectives of a Small Town Lawyer, West Virginia Lawyer - Tips and Techniques
on May 5, 2010 11:09 pm
I am for tazing, at least in this instance.
1. If it were my kid, I would want him to learn a lesson. It is better than prison, or worse.
2. The “Tazee” can probably “plea bargain” his jail sentence down. If he wasn’t carrying a bomb, we wouldn’t want him to miss a whole semester. But what if he was carrying a bomb, or a weapon?
3. If a really deadly person decides to go out to hurt someone or set out a bomb, he, or she, will want to look as harmless and goofy as possible. Why haven’t terrorists figured this out?
4. Public order is important, and this is better than hitting him with a “Billy Club”.
5. Watching a person get tazed helps the economy. It improves CNN’s daytime audience.
This post was written by Burton Hunter