Intro: Access to Justice, Unbundled Services, Contingent Fees, Family Law, Mediation, Collegiality
Published to: access to justice, blogging, civil law, contempt, Contingent Fees, Family Law, paternity, personal injury, Perspectives of a Small Town Lawyer, unbundled legal services
on April 21, 2020 4:43 pm
Leave your thoughts
Intro: Access to Justice, Unbundled Services, Contingent Fees, Family Law, Mediation, Collegiality:
Got five minutes? In this introductory video, I spend perhaps a minute each on several subjects that encompass the panoply of subjects I wish to cover in this video series.
It’s a good summary, except my family law services, which I cover in meticulous detail in many other of my new videos.
- Access to justice for low and middle income working people.
- Unbundled legal services and civil litigation and estate work.
- Contingent fee and personal injury practice.
- Mediation and negotiation;
- Collegiality and mentoring; and
- Family law, custody, divorce, contempt, alimony, and adoption.
You name it, and it’s likely we can help you.
I hope you find in this introduction something to keep you digging for more.
I have around 30 videos, 400 blog articles, and my book, same name as my blog, “Perspectives of a Small Town Lawyer.
This post was written by Burton Hunter